Saturday, June 23, 2012

Another sketch challenge

So I have decided to try out another sketch challenge by Amy R from Prairie Paper and Ink. Unfortunately I won't get a card in for this past Friday's sketch but I will start next week for sure. I have been a huge fan of Amy R's designs for awhile. I watch her Youtube all the time and have actually picked up a few hints from her {Thanks Amy}. If your interested in checking out her sketch challenge, please see the link to the right.

I am on my way to Vancouver today. The weather sucks {as usual} but I have a date with Russell Peter's tonight so I can't miss it, you know how it is. It has been a super long week.... I worked all week and then had a very intense suicide prevention training course the last 2 days so ending off this week with a night out with Russell is just what the doctor ordered! I will let you know all about it when I get back tomorrow.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)