Thursday, September 27, 2012

Coy Kaylee, she is SO adorable......

So the card I FINALLY got completed today was with SOG's Coy Kaylee. She is such a lovely little diva and I had so much colouring her. I chose shades of teal and mauves/purples and when putting the card together I used layer after layer and I really think she came out well. I made the rosette out of tulle that I had left over from a tutu that I had made. The other flowers I made from felt that I had left over from hair accessories I make. I used My Favorite Thing's Die-namics Mini Rolled  Roses. I am trying to decide who will be the lucky recipient of this card..... it is definitely going to a co-worker, just not sure who...... Hope you enjoy her.......
Stamp: Some Odd Girl's: Coy Kayee
Copic Markers: E00, E11, R20, V17, V19, RV85, BG18, BG72, E44, E47 and E49
Gina K Kraft paper cardback 4X8.5"
MME "Graceful"
Lace and Flowers
Tim Holtz Die Cut: Tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)