Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Inspired Birthday Card.......

So fall has always been my most favorite season of the year.... Oddly enough, I love the colours...., reds, oranges, yellows, burnt umbers and greens.... simply GORGEOUS.....  This card was inspired by fall, more specifically reds and oranges of fall. I had done the Glitteritz technique with the Elizabeth Craft Flower Circle Frame peel off stickers (mostly to try it out). I think this was my second attempt at it and I thought it turned out quite well. As soon as I was done I knew who this card was for....... my coworker Dawn, who's birthday is coming up in November. She has always been a huge supporter of my cards and I wanted to make her an extra special card. I loved how the card turned out.... I have even started sewing my cards which I never did. Although I am using my mom's sewing machine because mine is too expensive to be sewing paper with. I added some embellishments, such as a tag that is crumpled and distressed with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain and Rusty Hinge. I also added some leaves that I found at Michael's....... I hope you enjoy this card..... I can not wait to give it to my much deserving coworker....

Gina K Kraft Cardstock
MME "The Station
Dots Paper (distressing and ripped)
Glitteritz Warm Highlights
Copic Markers to color the Glitteritz
LOVE LOVE LOVE this card......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)