Monday, October 01, 2012

Halloween "Just Because" Card

So my friend/coworker LOVES Halloween, it is by far her most favorite holiday EVER.... so when I saw this really adorable digital stamp from Saturated Canary called "WitchKeys" I just HAD to have it....... I don't normally make cards for Halloween unless it is for my niece or nephew..... but in this case I made the exception for a couple of reasons....... 1. Ashley and I are dressing up as witches on Halloween for work (we work on the Paediatric ward)  She is going as the good witch and I am going as the bad witch..... 2. I had seen this card done by Leah Ann Gast better known as the Hoosier Stamper on Facebook and I have to say I was totally inspired.... I loved the colour combinations she chose as they are the same colours that Ashley and I were using for our costumes.... I really liked how this card turned out...... 

Stamp: Saturated Canary's "WitchKeys"
Gina K Kraft  5.5X5.5" card-back
Gina K Sundance card-stock
Bazill Purple card-stock
K&Company "Halloween" paper
K&Company Die-cuts and Embellishments
I also added some tulle into the mix.... :)
Inside of the card.... 

Copic Markers
Ciao markers: E47, V12, V15, W3, W5, YR07.
I also noticed after I posted this I forgot to add E9, E15 and E19 to the picture.... :(

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, and thanks so much for linking my blog, I appreciate it...hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)