Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Birthday.........

So my coworker/friend's birthday is this Friday..... now normally because she is a coworker she would get one of my cards anyways but because we hang out outside of work, she gets TWO of my cards. We are going out for dinner and I could not go without a card, now could I? Trying to decide what to do for her was the tricky part...... Shannon is a geek extraordinaire and she is the first person to admit it. She already has 2 degrees and is working on her masters..... So I picked the cutest stamps I could find..... The Greeting Farm's "Cheeky Geeky" along with a sentiment stamp "Geek is Chic"....... I think it turned out well. I was going to enter it into the FFF challenge but then realized I did not put any buttons or bows on it :(. Oh well Shannon will like it I am sure....
Stamp: The Greeting Farm's "Cheeky Geeky"
Sentiments: "Geek is Chic" and "Happy Birthday"
Gina K Kraft, Black and Lipstick Red
Patterned Paper: Unsure
Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E11, R20
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
Shirt: N1, N3. N0
Tie and Glasses: R46, R89
Embellishments: Flowers, buttons and brads.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie I made it to your blog - your cards are fantastic!!! My blog looks so plain and humble in comparison - it's a joy to browse your blog hun!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)