Thursday, January 03, 2013

Versatility is a great thing.....



This stamp is so cute and so versatile! You could use it really for any occasion because the sign is blank and you can choose whatever sentiment you like. I chose Amy R "Sweet Sentiments" SO I made it into a birthday card for one of my many aunts. The sentiment fit perfectly into the sign portion of this cute little stamp. This stamp is from Tiddly Inks and she is called "Send Me A Sign Bug"


Here is a closer view of the finished product. I chose none other than Gina K Kraft card stock in the A2 size. For the patterned paper selection I chose 3bugsinarug "Rhapsody Jubilation". This paper is to DIE for..... that teal and purple colour combination...... {heart}.... I actually used mulberry paper cut out with the scalloped rectangle shape to frame the rectangle image. The colours were really simple using Copics, I used E00, R20, V17, V25, C00, C0, C1 and C3. Very simple, yet very adorable......I added some bling with the Diamond stickles and finished it with a bow made from Bella Creations Seam Binding...... {I have to work with this stuff a little more, I found it hard to tie}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)