Monday, February 11, 2013

Officially on Countdown......

          So I am so excited to officially be on countdown till my vacation. I never see any point in doing one until you are at least under 30 days..... according to my Iphone, I have 26 days, 7 hours, 12 minutes and 9 seconds until I fly to Phoenix. I have been looking forward to this for so long. My parents are currently down there and have been since the first week of January. They do a yearly jaunt and Arizona seems to be there home in the winter. They have rented this spectacular house with a pool and hot tub. I went for a week last year but this year I am going for almost 3 weeks and I am thrilled. A good friend/co worker of mine is also joining us a for a week so that should be fun. I have alot of organzing to do so I can continue on with my posts, ect. I promise I will do my best....... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)