Sunday, March 24, 2013

Back on Canadian Soil.....

          SO we hauled butt to get home, left on Friday morning, staying in an EXTREMELY COLD Ely, Nevada {-11} on the Friday night...... left Saturday morning and made it to Ellensburg, Washington. A little warmer but still cold =). WE saw some really nice country. We even drove through Boise, Idaho. I have NEVER been to Idaho. Sunday we arrived to the island at 3 pm. I unpacked the card and immediately made a card..... =). Sure can't take the crafter out of me. I could not wait to get back into it and NOW I have a HUGE mess in there from all the little goodies we bought. My mom and I have to try and figure out a system to organize all this stuff. I promised you a blog haul so I am going to organize some pictures and we will get to that. As for the card, your gonna have to wait..... I still have to colour up the image for it..... but it is for a certain blog challenge....... keep your eyes peeled. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)