Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lovely Little Card

          So I inked up this image quite some time ago and today I finally made her into a card. She is Tiddly Inks Wryn Spring Bling and I {heart} her. She is absolutely adorable.....

 
          I inked this little beauty with Copic markers. Her skin was done with E000, E00, E11, and R20.  Her hair was coloured with E31, E53, and E55. Dress, shoes and top were inked with RV63, RV66, YG23, and YG25. The flowers were done with BG02 and BG07. The image was stamped on Gina K's Pure Luxury 120lb white cardstock.


          The card base was done in Gina K Kraft card stock and it measures 5.5"X5.5". I used Gina K Black Onyx card stock to line MME Collectable "Memorable" patterned paper. The sections were sewn together. I added the ribbon and 2 buttons for the pop of colour. I also added the 2 aqua brads to bring out the blue in the flowers. The sentiment is from Stamping Bella and I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Hope you enjoyed it..... xo

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Wryn is absolute adorable. I love her, too.
    Hugs,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)