Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cuteness With a Butterfly!! =)

          Greetings Everyone! Today I would like to share with a you this card I made using a stamp created by Christy from Tiddly Inks. The adorable stamp I used is Faythe Flies. This was also my second attempt at coloring darker skin tones and I have to say I was absolutely thrilled with how she turned out. Check her out....


Copic Markers
Skin: E11, E13, E21, E25
Hair: E25, E47, E49
Dress: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, BG01, BG02
Shoes: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44
Butterfly: BG0000, BG01, BG02, BG05


What did I use?
Cardstock: Gina K Kraft 5.5X5.5' Square Card
Patterned Paper: MME Collectable "Unforgettable" & MME "Stella & Dot"
Spellbinders: Label 14
Sentiment" Verve "Wishing You"
Embellishments: Blue ribbon and Diamond Stickles
Ink: Tim Holtz "Walnut Stain" & Signo Uniball white gel pen

          I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did making it. Come back and visit anytime. Stay crafty my friends! =)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Live the color combo, cute image! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love it!
    Lori Ann..... Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful. Love the layers and the colours you have used!!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)