Wednesday, September 25, 2013

For a Wonderful Aunty..... =)

You can definitely tell that fall is rolling in. The leaves are slowly starting to change colour, the temperatures are starting to cool. I find in the fall, I get a lot more done because I like to be inside more. As you can see from my posts lately, I am trying to be a little more adventurous with the cards I make by adding more embellishments. I am really having fun with this so I hope you enjoy. This card I am about to show you is for a very special aunt. She is like the matriarch of our family. She is my mother's older sister and it is her birthday at the end of the month. I wanted to make her something really special because I know she appreciates the work that goes into my cards. I had coloured this image up a LONG time ago, so long in fact, I don't remember the Copics I used.... SORRY.....

It is a Sherry Baldy image.
 I originally bought her on her Etsy shop. 
Although I can not find a link for her any where, so I apologize!
You can also find more Sherry Baldy work here.


Isn't she adorable? They are super fun to colour!


For a list of all the supplies used (-the stamp), see below for all the links. 
Thanks for stopping by and stay crafty =)

Stuff used that is not listed below:
Authentique Petite Type Square stickers (inside)
Doily
Pearls from $ Store
Prima Flowers (could not find a link)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card Nikki!!! Looooove how you coloured this image. Your design is gorgeous too.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)