Sunday, October 13, 2013

Halloween Challenge... =)

First off, don't forget to check out the Paper Nest Dolls blog for the Winter Blog Hop...

We are going back old school with this blog post. I made this card a long time ago for Christine because she needed a sample card with this particular image quick and I never did post it so I thought this would be the best time to do it. It is a SUPER adorable stamp. Her name is Little Witch Ellie and you can find her here at the Paper Nest Dolls online store.

Because this card was done so long ago, the pictures are not quite up to my usual quality, nor is the list of products I used. I literally made this card, took a couple of pictures and fired it off in the mail. In fact, I don't even think I wrote down the products I used. I do however know the stickers and paper were all bought at Michaels craft store. I used Gina K Kraft card stock and made the base card 5.5X5.5.

I did remember to write down the Copic colours I used =)


Copic Markers
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9, V6
Shirt/Skirt: YR04, YR07, YR09
Bow/Skirt/Tights: YG00, YG03, YG17
Skirt: V09, V09
Her Ride: E31, E33, E37, E44, E47, E74

I really hope you like this card I made. I always have fun at this time of year with the black, orange, green and purple combinations.... stay crafty friends =)

This challenge runs from October 14th - October 25th . For the full rules of the challenge, please visit The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge blog and see the sidebar. I will highlight some of the rules here. We would LOVE to see your creations using a Paper Nest Doll stamp, however, it is NOT a requirement for this challenge. It does HAVE to be a Halloween themed card. The DT will pick their top 3 submissions for each challenge, and one randomly chosen winner will win our sponsored prize package  of goodies pictured below.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring as usual Nikki and wonderful design. Love purple in her hair. Incredibly gorgeous.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)