Thursday, February 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Ashley =)

So my best buddy at work is celebrating her 30th birthday today {Happy Birthday Ashley} and she is lucky because she gets 2 cards from me, one that I personally make to give her and then the one I make for all of our co-workers to sign. The one I am going to show you today is the one from our co-workers. You will get to see the other one in March when I make a special blog post. The stamp I used was from Tiddly Inks and the digital stamp I used was Spring Fling,
 you can find a link to the stamp below.
Ashley LOVES purple, so anything that I make for her, I incorporate some kind of purple.


Copic Markers

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair, Clothes: V12, V15, V25, BG02, BG05, BG07


What do you think? The colours really popped on this card!


Some items used that I could not find links for are:
Purple card stock from me stash
Metal flowers

I hope you enjoyed this card and thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment because I love hearing from you. 

**If you like the watermark used on the pictures, visit my watermark page located above**

2 comments:

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)