Saturday, March 01, 2014

Classic Chevy Baby..... =)

The card I would like to show you today is just another version 
of the one I showed a couple weeks, an idea that 
I cased from a talented lady named is heartsong47.
You can find her on Splitcoaststampers.


I chose to do this card in different colours than the red, 
which I really like. I believe my uncle had a car like this when
he was growing up.


Copic Markers:

N1, N3, N5, N7
BG10, BG11, BG13
110


I added Glossy Accents over the entire car to give it a real look.

The paper was embossed with s Sissix "Bricked" embossing folder.

Hope you enjoy the card. Please leave a comment below,
I would love to hear what you have to say.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki!
    I saw your comment over @ Kit & Clowder and came right on over!

    This is such an awesome card Hun! I love how the car is crashing into the scene...very fun & creative! Your coloring is wonderful...not just on this card but all the others too!

    I'm now your newest follower & would appreciate you following me as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)