Thursday, June 12, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Introducing Good Day =)

Greetings Everyone and thank you for stopping
by my blog. Today I am going to introduce you to
an image newly released by Chi Chi Memories.
Her name is Good Day and she is ADORABLE!

Visit Chi Chi Memories and find her here!



Is she not the most fabulous thing EVER?
I absolutely love all the balloons!
A perfect image for birthdays or other celebrations!




Copics that I used to ink Good Day

Skin: E11, E13, E1, E25, E29, R32
Hair: E25, E29, E47, E49
YG00, YG01, YG03, BG01, BG02, BG05
RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y15

As you can see I did some 3D'ing with the balloons
to give it some dimension. I really wanted to use real string
for the balloons but I could not get it to work... =(

Supplies
Gina K Kraft card stock
EP Lori Whitlock "Here and Now"
Pop ups
White gel pen
SSS "Happy" sentiments

I really hope you enjoyed this card I made.

Please stop by Chi Chi Memories to see all the adorable little
digital stamps that are available. There are new releases available
at the beginning of each month.

Don't forget that Chi Chi Memories offers a challenge
starting on the 15th of every month.
Watch for the freebie around that time.... 
because there are only 30 available....

Also don't be shy, leave a comment! =)

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Girls #20 Anything Goes Challenge
Paper Crafting Journey Anything Goes Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and colourful card Nikki love, love that cute image I really like the wonderful vibrancy of this creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cute, lovely, sweet - amazing! Love that is so colorful & bright. :)
    Have an amazing day, Nikki...

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)