Thursday, July 17, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - May Girl =)

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog.
Today I am sharing with you an inspiration card I made 
with the stamp "May Girl". 
She is a Chi Chi Memories image and she is 
adorable.... you can find her here!


Isn't this image to die for? How could you not.... simple GORGEOUS!


Copic markers used to ink May Girl

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E41, E42, E43, E44
BG10, BG11, BG13, V000, V91, V95
YR16, G20, G24

I cut slits into the image so that it looks like she is holding
the bouquet of blossoms. 

Supplies
Gina K Kraft
Stampin Up Designer Paper
Rhapsody Jubilee DP
Lavender Ribbon
Blossons from Wild Orchid Crafts
Wink of Stella in clear

I hope you enjoyed this inspiration card I made for you...
it was super fun to ink her up and 
put this card together for you all.

I am sure I will find her a good home. ;)

Don't forget to stop by Chi Chi Memories 
and take a look at what they have to offer.
There are new releases at the beginning of every month!

Don't forget that Chi Chi Memories offers a challenge
starting on the 15th of every month.
Watch for the freebie around that time.... 
because there are only 30 available....

Don't forget to leave a comment below, 
I would love to hear what you have to say. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)