Thursday, July 31, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Prom Girl =)

My weekly inspiration card for Chi Chi Memories
is using an adorable image called
Prom Girl, you can find her here!


Although a really simple card, I think it is quite elegant.
I have to admit I was a little stumped as to what I was
going to do with this one, but I think it turned out well.


Copics markers used for Prom Girl

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: N3, N5, N7, N9
G05, G07, R17, R39

I fussy cut her out and then used green Stickles to make
her dress shiny and glittery

Supplies
SSS 120lb white card stock
Black and red layering paper
DCWV Glitter Basics
Fancy framed tags 1
B&W polka dot ribbon

This one was a very CAS card for me even though
she is all glittered up.
I hope you enjoy this little beauty!

Don't forget to stop by Chi Chi Memories 
and take a look at what they have to offer.
There are new releases at the beginning of every month!

Don't forget that Chi Chi Memories offers a challenge
starting on the 15th of every month.
Watch for the freebie around that time.... 
because there are only 30 available....

Don't forget to leave a comment below, 
I would love to hear what you have to say. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)