Friday, July 18, 2014

Welcome Baby Sutton!

The card I have made today is for the second addition 
to the Paediatric family, baby Sutton!

Baby Sutton had a rough start but he is the toughest little
kid and he is thriving like anybodies business!
He is simply adorable!

The stamp I used for this card is from a set called
Funky Monkey from pixelpaperprints on Etsy.
You can find the stamp here!

"Welcome Sutton" was added by me using 
Photoshop Elements.


Isn't this just so adorable? I absolutely love it and the navy and green
are Jill's (Sutton's mama) favourite colours.


The copics I used for this little monkey:

E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, R20


As you can see from this angle,
I used some corresponding papers on the 
inside to bring the card together.

Supplies List
Stitched circles
Maya Road wooden hearts
DP from LillyAshley on Etsy
SSS green card stock

I hope you enjoyed this card! I really enjoyed making it!

Please leave comments below, I would love to hear from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)