Thursday, September 18, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Introducing Cheerful Girl!

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for coming and visiting my blog today.

Today's card features another new release from 
Chi Chi Memories called Cheerful Girl!
You can find her here!

   

Isn't she flipping adorable?
I absolutely love this little digital stamp!


Copics I used on Cheery Girl
Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
B34, B37, B39, G02, G05, G07


I used coordinating papers for the inside
to bring the card together.

Recipe
Gina K card stock
LillyAshley digital paper from Etsy
Stitched Circles
AC Thicker stickers
Molotow pen

I hope you enjoyed this card that I made for you today!

Don't forget to hop on over to Chi Chi Memories
to check out the latest and greatest!

Also, don't forget the challenge every 15th of the month,
be on the look out for the monthly freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)