Thursday, October 16, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Introducing Casual Beauty!

Greeting my crafty peeps! Thanks for stopping by
and checking out my inspiration card for Chi Chi's using
one of the divine new releases Casual Beauty!

You can find her here!



Isn't she the cutest?


Copics
E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
C9, 0, V20, V22, V25


I left the inside of the card blank so there
is a lot of signing capabilities.... perfect 
for a work birthday where lots of people want to sign....

Recipe
Gina K card stock
Cosdesign on Etsy - Digital DP
Classic Scalloped Ovals
Stitched Ovals
Verve sentiments
Score Tape
Pop ups

I hope you enjoyed this card that I made for you today!

Don't forget to hop on over to Chi Chi Memories
to check out the latest and greatest!

Also, don't forget the challenge every 15th of the month,
be on the look out for the monthly freebie!


2 comments:

  1. Oh she is so so cute! I love your color choices and love love the ribbon! Tfs, xoxo Lizzy

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)