Thursday, October 09, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Introducing Delightful Day!

Well hello all you fabulous peeps... today
I bring you this adorable card made with Delightful Day
You can find her at Chi Chi's here!


Absolutely the cutest and of course I used my 
favourite colour combo.


Copics
E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
V20, V22, V25, BG10, BG11, BG13


Different angle so you can see the coordinating inside....


Ingredients
Gina K card stock
Patterned paper from my stash
LillyBeeDesigns "Sweet Shoppe"
Rhinestones
Verve sentiment

I hope you enjoyed this card that I made for you today!

Don't forget to hop on over to Chi Chi Memories
to check out the latest and greatest!

Also, don't forget the challenge every 15th of the month,
be on the look out for the monthly freebie!


1 comment:

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)