Thursday, October 09, 2014

Copic Certification....... =)



This past weekend has been an exciting one for me......

After waiting patiently for more than 2.5 years,
I was finally able to complete my Copic certification classes. 



I was lucky enough to also complete the intermediate class...



The classes were AMAZING and I really enjoyed the learning!

I have been using Copics for a long time now and 
although I found the standard class to be easy, I was 
surprised at how much I learned.

Another thing I was excited about was buying
my air compressor so I can now airbrush!

It was a lot of money but I am thrilled that I got it 
and I can not wait to get using it either.

My teacher Sherrie Seimens is CRAZY talented...

Check out her blog here!

Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)