Monday, January 12, 2015

Christmas Swap Card 2014

Hello Everyone!

This will be my final Christmas card post, I promise!

I really LOVED how this one turned out. This card
was made for my Kit and Clowder Christmas Swap partner
for 2104. It has TONS of layers and it was so fun to ink up.

The image was a freebie from Sylvia Zet. Unfortunately, 
I do not think it is available anymore... and what's
even more sad is Sylvia Zet has closed her digital shop
due to the new VAT laws that are making it
extremely hard for all of our favourite 
digi suppliers in the UK....

Anyways, here is the card!


I have to say this is probably one of my favourite cards!


Copics

E41, E42, E43, E44, E49, 0, R30
G03, G05, C5, R37, R39, R59, V99
C0, C1, C3, W0, W1, W2, W4


Such a cute image as with all of Sylvia Zet's work.

Gina K card stock
Gina K Lipstick Red card stock
Black and Green layering card stock
Doodlebug "Northpole" DP
Doodlebug "Home for The Holidays" DP
Diamond Stickles
Stitched Circles
Large and Small Scalloped Circles
Stitched Rectangles
Buttons
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink in Walnut Stain

I really hope you enjoyed this card I made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)