Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Digi Choosday's Challenge Week 1 - Thanks!

Welcome back everyone!

Happy New Years!

My blog has been a little slow as of late...
I got some time off from the Design Teams 
and well I guess that meant a break from creating as well.

But I am back in full force and I am bringing you
my inspiration card for the first challenge
at Digi Choosday Challenge for 2015.

The theme is "thanks" and I think I have 
many reasons to be thankful, not
that I will get into that here.... 
I have a darling card to show you, shall we?

This card is using Luna and she is 
SO ADORABLE, there really
are no words!

Get Luna Here!

I also used some paper from the Winston collection
which you can find here!


Isn't she incredible?


Copics

E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
E40, E41, E42, E43
RV66, RV69, BG10, BG11, BG53, Y11, Y18


I loved this image. She stole my 
heart the minute I saw her.


Gina K Kraft card stock
Black, Light Blue and Pink layering card stock
Polka Dotted DP - Winston Collection
Stiched Rectangles
Recollection stickers 

Thank you for stopping by..... and I hope you
liked my inspiration card this week.

Don't forget to visit Polka Doodles
for all your crafting needs. =)

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

Card Mania Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Sister Act Challenge Blog - Anything Goes


Rules for Our Challenges

You do NOT have to use Polkadoodles products to enter but of course we'd love you to!
You CAN use any digi, rubber/clear stamp on your project.
1. Please follow the challenge theme
2. NO BACKLINKS!
3. Max 2 entries per person
4. You must include a link to our blog and mention us in your post
5. You MUST be a follower of this blog to be eligible to win!

12 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Nikki! Hope you had a great Christmas!
    This is soooo pretty! Great colouring and a gorgeous colour combo too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Nikki. You are right she is incredible. Your colouring is perfect and the spotty paper is mighty fine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable! Love the colors you have used on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Nikki!!! Adorable card perfect colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card and great coloring :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet!! love the colours you have chosen and your coloring is lovely x Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgous card, love the colour combo.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute 'Butter-wouldn't-melt' image. Thank-you for joining us this week at Glitter 'N' Sparkle. Good luck and all the best.

    Hugz AngelicBadGirl
    DT Owner Glitternsparkle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, love the colours and your colouring of the image is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)