Saturday, January 24, 2015

To my Bestie...... Kelly..... =)

There are not too many people out there 
who can say that they have their very 
own stamp made after them. 

As a fun thing to do, I got 
my bestie a digital stamp made after her.

Betty from Simply B's rocked this out!

Kelly is WAY into roller derby, so
I thought this would be the 
perfect image for her. 
Her derby name is Kelly Pain Kill'R
and let me tell you, it looks EXACTLY like her.....

You can find this digi here!


I absolutely love inking up Betty's designs.
They are awesome.....


Copics

E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
E50, E51, E53, RV63, RV66, RV69
BG10, BG11, BG13, YG93, YG95, YG97
Y28, C3, C5, C7, C9


I popped up Kelly's image with 3D foam tape.

Gina K Kraft card stock
Gina K Asparagus card stock
Leopard DP is from Prettygrafikdesign
Rhinestones
3D Foam Tape

I hope you enjoyed this card I made. 
Please do not forget to leave some love.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)